Please remember that Saint Anthony's Chapel is not a museum but a sacred devotional chapel and at all times you are to respect our Lord, Jesus Christ truly present in the most Blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist.
We humbly request the following:
- Please observe silence when you enter the Shrine
- Please remember that our chapel has a Tabernacle in the Sanctuary
- If the red Sanctuary Candle is illuminated Our Lord, Jesus Christ is present in the Tabernacle
- Always genuflect before passing in front of the Tabernacle
- We ask that you dress comfortably and conservatively
- Please do not take pictures inside the Shrine
- Pictures and post cards are available in the Chapel Gift Shop
- Pictures are permitted outside and in all other facilities on the Chapel Grounds
- Turn off or mute all cell phones and pagers
- If you do receive an emergency cell phone or page please exit the Chapel and conduct your business outside.